We’re looking for bloggers to join the Nashville Parent’s blog team by sharing stories, advice, and more with our local community.
Because there are only so many new bloggers we can introduce to our Nashville Parent community at any given time, we review every application and select the people we think have a great story, are passionate about parenting and that will engage our readers!
Requirements to blog for Nashville Parent:
- Live in the Middle Tennessee area (Davidson, Williamson, Sumner, Rutherford counties)
- Share your parenting expertise, challenges, joys, and general advice with our community
- Post original content on our site at least 1 time a week
- Have a unique voice and style, and excellent writing skills
- Have your own personal blog that’s over 30 days old with over 20 posts and is updated on a regular basis
- Be active on Facebook and Twitter
- Be willing to post a Nashville Parent Blogger badge on your personal blog
- Get your profile page completed on our site within 48 hours after being accepted
Click to Apply >>